Saturday, July 21, 2007

Goodbye Letters

My JHS students wrote me letters. It was cute. A lot of the girls put purikura stickers on their letter, so I will be able to remember their faces. I have a few addresses and I have promised to be a pen pal to some. Yay. I do hope to keep in touch with a few of these kids. I know they will have promising futures. I told them I was "maybe" coming back to visit again in spring. Anyone down for a trip to the 'Bu in March 2008? :)

Flowers. They DO love me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Noriko's letter to me. She will be one of my pen pals. Such a sweetheart.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kanae's letter.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They were supposed to draw pictures in the bottom right hand corner of the letter.
Here is a cute one.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This kid wanted me to know that he had no "imagination" to draw.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And perhaps one of my favorite letters from Wataru, one of my 15 year old kendo boys. Finally, someone sees me for what I really am. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And his picture. He wanted me to remember that he wears black glasses, or "brack megane" (glasses.)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home