Thursday, July 19, 2007

Arachu

Just some more pics from junior high school. Today was my official last day of "teaching."

My ichi nensei 1A class (first years...7th grade equivalent.) I am the floating head in the back.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Osawa-sensei (Yumiko) and me. She just came to Arakawa at the start of this school year (April), but I like her. She actually uses me in the classroom. I would have gotten a picture of my other English teacher, but I am pretty sure that he thinks photographs steal your soul.

I didn't know robots had souls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The view I look at everyday from the third floor. Beautiful...and you should see it in the fall. They are building a new bridge over the river though, so it disrupts the harmony of it all.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Studying hard.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mami
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Naruki doing his best impression of President Nixon.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nami. She punches me in the arm everytime I walk by her, and I do the same. Damn...I'll miss hitting my students without getting arrested. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Risa and Yuka, my third years.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The hams...Keigo and Naoto, with Daichi hanging out in the back.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Keigo convering his face with some famous guy I don't know of.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hikaru at lunchtime with his little beetle friend.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cute, huh? He was chillin' on the table as we ate.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bread anyone?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Brushing time.
Miyu and Saki.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yuya, Rice Boy, and Retsu
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mari hauling arse down the stairs. I hid around the corner and scared the crap out of her. She always pokes me and tries to tickle me. Needless to say, she didn't leave me alone after I took this picture.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cleaning time.

Keigo vacuuming. This kid is awesome. Such a ham.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sweep...sweep...sweep.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cleaning the "outdoor shoes" cubby holes.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home