Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More random pics...

This weekend I went to Tokyo with some friends to celebrate Elena's birthday. I realize that it may be the last time I 'party' it up in that wonderful city (actually, I hope it is the last time ;) I am getting too old for this. Ha.

Most of the crew at dinner.
Chasna, Justin L., Elena, Lynnette, Liz, Danielle, Julie, Teddy, David, CJ, Me.

Becca and I in Tokyo. I got ahold of David's non-prescription glasses and apparently wore them for a while.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me, trying to strike a pose, and Justin C.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Roy (in the background with the goofy grin), Elena (birthday girl), Kimu, Danielle, and part of Liz.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sho and David
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and the great Teddy...and the glasses, on the train heading to Club Asia.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Justin B. and C.J.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Teddy, Rex, and Justin L. (There were a lot of Justins to keep track of that night.)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That is where the pictures stopped. Good thing I left my camera in the locker at the club. God only knows what I would have found on it the next morning. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home