Tuesday, March 27, 2007

End of the Year Enkai

Last night was the end of the school year enkai. Another fun, crazy time with the teachers. This meal was mostly all sashimi. I ate all sorts of interesting raw fish and sea things. The kicker was this giant fish head that is the speciality of the house. Good thing it was cooked. And yes, I ate it...and it was good. The teacher next to me was devouring the eye of the fish that was the size of my fist. Mmm...fish eyes.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Three of my favorite teachers...two of them are leaving to go to a new school.
:( Boo hoo.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The aftermath...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ashihara-sensei and my vice principal Kanda-sensei
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Morita-sensei doing God knows what...and he wasn't even drinking.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We did karaoke after the enkai. Fun. I didn't even think to take pictures. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home