Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Many Faces of Jamie

Today I was at elementary school and had my last lessons of the year with two of my second grade classes and one first grade class (the school year in Japan ends in late March and begins in April). They made "THANK YOU" cards for me. Many of them included pictures of Jamie-sensei. Kids can be so cute...when they aren't snotting all over you and trying to give you kanchos.


I've been turned into an anime character...





Ummm...I look like Jay Leno.




Kaito drew me and my future husband. Grrr...he'll be wearing a blue toga and red boots when I find him. But look how happy we are!



Ayuo saw the future as well. Heck, I'm bigger than him, but that was never an issue. I'll carry him over the threshold.







Apparently I am following the Britney Spears shaved head trend...while I am pooping out a star.




Well, hell...it really isn't that far off. He got the head size right.







Me kicking my future husband to the curb. Sayonara! And take your red boots with ya!



Wink!



I tried really hard to keep a straight face when Mikuyori gave this to me. Almost shed a tear with laughter over this one.


I look like a damn lumberjack.



Where's my flannel shirt, jeans, and tree choppin' axe? And when did I grow a beard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home